Bridgeville PA’s Leading Senior Care Providers
Nearly half of all adults aged 65 and older report that they need help with their day-to-day activities. However, it’s not always possible for busy families to take on the responsibility of assisting their elderly loved ones on a routine basis, especially if there are advanced health-related needs. The task of finding compassionate, quality senior care can seem insurmountable, but we’re here to put your mind at ease.
As a top-rated home health agency in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania, Gallagher Home Care Services has years of experience providing exceptional in-home care to seniors. Our award-winning team of caregivers believe in giving seniors the personalized, professional care that they deserve at a cost you can afford. Our consistency in providing excellent care even earned us recognition as a top-performing U.S. home health agency by OCS HomeCare for five years in a row. We proudly offer the following services:
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
Ready to take the next step? We gladly offer free, 1-hour in-home evaluations for first-time clients, and our phone lines remain open 24/7.
Request your consultation online today, or give us a call at (412) 453-8082!
Our goal is to provide the full spectrum of in-home senior care without ever compromising on quality. Whether your loved one needs help with every aspect of their daily life or simply needs help cleaning, we have you covered. Our personal care services include four core elements: home safety, housekeeping, private duty care, and home health aide services.
What are the Services under Personal Care?
The senior personal care services we offer in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania include:
- Home Safety - Home safety monitoring, a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), and medication management and reminders to keep your loved one safe.
- Housekeeping - House cleaning that can be custom-tailored to the patient’s living situation.
- Private Duty Care - A personalized plan of care will be developed by a registered nurse from our team, who will continue to monitor any ongoing or changing requirements.
- Home Health Aide Services - A bonded and insured home health aide (HHA) will help with bathing, cooking, taking vital signs, and giving updates on the patient’s overall physical and emotional condition.
When your loved one just needs a helping hand at home, companionship services with a qualified home health aide are what you need. We will be sure to assess each and every patient’s current state of health, living space, and lifestyle preferences to find the perfect home health aide match for them.
What are the Services in Companionship Plan?
The services in our companionship plan include the following:
- Preparation of healthy meals catering to dietary restrictions
- Transportation to and from appointments (provided on a case-by-case basis)
- Light housekeeping, including bed-making, dusting, laundry, vacuuming, and pet care.
- Medication reminders
- Doctors appointment reminders
Not every senior requires round-the-clock care. Some just need assistance with taking their medication at the right time, and ensuring that they receive in-home help when they need it. Respite care is designed specifically to cater to seniors on a short-term basis. We understand that primary caregivers can’t be around all the time, so we happily fill that role for you when you need it the most.
What are the Services under Respite Care?
We employ a team of registered nurses and licensed practical nurses to provide home monitoring services, medication reminders, and medication management as part of our respite care package. If you think this service sounds right for you, contact us online or give us a call. We are happy to provide a free evaluation to help you determine which of our many services are most appropriate for your loved one.