Monroeville’s Top-Rated Senior Home Care
Did you know that as many as 70 percent of seniors will require home care as they age? For most primary caregivers, finding personalized, quality care for your elderly loved one is a daunting task. But it doesn’t have to be.
Gallagher Home Care Services is an award-winning, family-owned and operated home health agency located in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. Our dedicated home healthcare staff have been recognized by OCS HomeCare for the past five years for their exceptional level of care. Iva Gallagher, our owner’s mother, inspired us to form the business because she dedicated her life to helping those in need. Today, our compassionate team of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and home health aides work together to provide exceptional care to seniors. We proudly offer:
- Personal Care Services
- Respite Care
If you’re ready to begin your journey to better senior care, contact us today for a free consultation. You can contact a friendly member of our team 24/7.
Call (412) 453-8082 or request an evaluation online today!
When it’s time to provide your elderly loved one with in-home care, you want to be sure that you can customize specific services based on their needs. Our elderly in-home care team will personalize any of the services we offer to fit the needs of the patient, so you can rest assured that your loved one gets the care they deserve.
What are the Services under Personal Care?
Our senior personal care services in Monroeville, Pennsylvania include:
- Home Safety - We provide home safety monitoring, a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), and medication management/reminders.
- Housekeeping - House cleaning services will be customized based on the patient’s current living situation and lifestyle needs.
- Private Duty Care - A registered nurse from our team will create a personalized plan of care and monitor the patient’s ongoing day-to-day requirements.
- Home Health Aide - Our home health aides (HHA) assist with bathing, cooking, taking vitals, and give regular reports on the patient’s overall health and wellbeing.
Most seniors want to retain a sense of independence as they age, and we are here to ensure that they get the care they need from the comfort of home. When you sign up for companionship care, we will match one of our home health aides to your elderly loved one based on their individual needs and preferences.
What are the Services under Companionship Plan?
Our companionship services include:
- Meal preparation that takes heed of dietary requirements
- Light housekeeping (e.g. bed-making, dusting, laundry, vacuuming, and pet care)
- Medication reminders
- Doctors appointment reminders
- Transportation to and from appointments (provided on a case-by-case basis)
Is your loved one in need of a high level of care, but on a part-time basis? You’re not without options. Our respite care team is here to fill that need by providing short term relief to primary caregivers, as opposed to 24/7 care. We want to make sure that you have the freedom to hire care when you need it the most.
What are the Services under Respite Care?
Our dedicated team of registered nurses and licensed practical nurses work on our respite care unit to care for ill and aging seniors at every level. Respite care include:
- Home monitoring
- Medication management
With respite care, you can rest assured your elderly loved one is always safe and healthy within their own space. If you think Gallagher Home Care Services sounds like the right fit for you, reach out to us today. One of our staff will be able to give you a free evaluation to determine the most appropriate services for your needs.